Monday, May 29, 2006

Lets start on sat. Watch the Ring on TV and hell I couldnt sleep afterwards -_-" I mean the movie is the creepiest when the tv just turn on by itself and then showed the girl walking slowly out of it towards the victim (shivers) After the Ring, there was these show called The Sketch which is, well, made up of many small sketches. It was freaking hilarious and my younger bro couldn't stop laughing.

After dat I tried my best to sleep and woke up on Sun morn, preparing to go windsurfing. Was late for it but luckily, lessons havent start. We were taught the theory and stuff and b4 going to the practical, it rained...and rained...so we decided to postpone it so as to make full use of the time next time XP After that, went to Marine Parade to eat. Lol, Darryl was learning how to use chopsticks and it was quite funny actually as we were like talking crap about how to use a chopstick. Went home after dat to finish up my report XP

No comments: