Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Random Network Check (Being Tagged Again)

Instructions:

Name 20 ppl u can think of at the top of your head. Dun read the below questions before you write and tag 5 ppl to do this survey.

1) Saiful
2)Yazid
3)Weiqi
4)Wan Yee
5)Aiyun
6)Nickolas
7)Hazel
8)Darren
9)Jiaying
10)Senel (game char, is dis even legal XP)
11)Norma(game char)
12)Donna
13)Richard
14)Nicholas
15)Sherman
16)Shankar
17)Wei Hao
18) Peixian
19)Mayguss
20)Tian Peng

How did you meet 14?

(Nicholas) My junior in scouts. Therefore, in St. Andrew's Sec. Nice fellow

What would you do if you never met 1?

(Saiful) AHAHAHAHA! Dis guy! Guess my life wouldn't be a lot more interesting. Also known as 'The Fool' cos of 'ful' at the end of his name. Shankar came up with stories on how his name came about but i'll save it for next time XD

What would you do if 20 and 9 dated?

(Tian Peng and Jiaying) Interesting...tottemo omoshiroi desune. ehehehe...

Did you ever like 19?

(Mayguss) Of course I like. I like all my friends XP Fun girl to be with and a hell lot better at drawing than me X_X

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?

(Nickolas and Wei Hao) Ewwwww...gross. Dat would be like so gay...

Describe 3

(Weiqi) One of my good friends in kendo. Fun guy to be with and a big fan of Ai Otsuka XD One of the best from our batch in kendo.

Do you think 8 is attractive?

(Darren) This question is SO wrong if the person is a guy. I dunno, go ask the girls.

Tell me something about 7

(Hazel) My 19 year old classmate who is one of the smartest in the class. A hardworking girl although she claims to be lazy (dunno which is true)

Do you know any of 12's family?

(Donna) Nope.

What's 8's favourite?

(Darren) Uh, playing the Naruto game on his PS2?

What would you do if 11 confesses that he/she likes you?

(Norma) Sadly, she's a game char from TOL. If she were real though, it'll be cool! Besides her looks, I kinda like her personality also XP

What language does 15 speak?

(Sherman) Hmm, alien? Lol, quite a number. English, Chinese, Malay(under construction), Japanese?

Who is 9 going out with?

(Jiaying) Currently, i dont think there's any1

How old is 16 now?

(Shankar) Same like me ya. 18 yrs.

When was the last time you talked to 13?

(Richard) Let me see, last week i guess

Who's 2 favourite band/singer?

(Yazid) He like so many band/singers that I'm not sure myself. Go check his mp3 for further enquiries.

Would you date 4?

(Wan Yee) She's attached I think

Would you date 7?

(Hazel) Hmm, I see her more of like my older sister.

Is 15 single?

(Sherman) Shermy eh, I haven't the slightest idea.

What's 10's last name?

(Senel) A game char from TOL as well. He is the main lead. His last name is Coolidge.

Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 11?

(Norma) If she were real, yea. I have no prob in having a relationship with her. But before dat, define serious relationship -_-"

What school does 3 go to?

(Weiqi) SIT

Where does 6 live?

(Nickolas) Hmm, in a house? Lol, I think safer I dont say.

Whats your favourite thing about 5?

(Aiyun) Hmm, i guess her kind personality

Have you seen no.1 naked?

(Saiful) ARGHHHHH!!! MY EYES!!! THEY"RE MELTING!!!! HELL NO! WAT R U?! GAY?!?!

And now, my favourite...

Tagged Victim:

1) Saiful
2) Nicholas
3) Mayguss
4) Wei Hao
5) Aiyun

No comments: