Tuesday, September 19, 2006


The Melanchony of Suzumiya Haruhi
Call me slow but I started watching this anime about a week ago (although I got the anime from Saiful for god knows how many months ago) Ahaha, this is one anime I like. It may start out to be super confusing (especially in Episode 1 where you will go O_O) However, as what other people say, just bear with it and continue watching. Lol, here is a short intro to the anime.
On the first day of high school, a beautiful girl introduces herself as Suzumiya Haruhi. Well, its normal for students to intoduce themselves at the first day of school and to give a brief introduction of themselves (like what they like, hobbies etc.) Except that this is Haruhi's introduction:
"My name is Suzumiya Haruhi. I graduated from East Junior High. Normal humans don't interest me. If anyone here is an alien, a time traveler, slider, or an esper, then come find me! That is all."
Just a note, this is episode 2. Well, episode 1 is for...you will know the reason when you watch the whole thing. For me, two episodes left to watch XD

No comments: