Monday, October 02, 2006

Kendo Training Camp

Ahaha! I SURVIVED! Lol. We had kendo camp from the 26th to the 30th of September. Plus, it was also the fasting period but oh well, decided to give myself a little test and went on ahead to train while fasting. Lol, lets see the interesting things that happen during camp

Seoul Garden

This is the first time I've been to Seoul Garden. The way you eat there is truly different. Reason being that you can cook your own food ^^ So for me (and a hell lot others), we only cook meat. The choices weren't that disappointing either. However, its not only the food that is interesting but the crapping and some 'idiotic' acts. I'll post some up if I can remember cos all is like kinda mixed together in my brain XD

Morning PT

Guess that i'm the only idiot that ran 2km while fasting (not to mention that i had only 1/2 an hour of sleep) Well, 14 minutes ain't that bad considering how slow I was running. After that, I have to stop awhile cos I'm so freaking tired. Lol, the funny thing about this PT is when Suresh(our senior instructor) ask us to do this piggy-back thing. Apparently we have to piggy-back back someone our size and sprint(more like jog to us) about say 60m? The boys were having no problems cept for the running part but the girls were like O_O Lol, firstly, some of them can't carry the person and end up tumbling when they tried to lift their partners, Those who managed ran half-way and uh, tumble? lol, but seriously. It was funny but they sure enjoyed it

Joshua and Paul

Lol, these two juniors are the comedians of the kendo club. Seriously, they make people laugh until you can't even laugh anymore. Joshua was being funny with all his endless comments, jokes and his trademark sentence, "Is this some kind of a sick joke?"(the way he said it is freaking hilarious, others tried but failed to amuse people) Lol, one heck of a guy. Also start calling people with made up names because...their names too hard to remember. Now we have Kon, Toby, Gay Dan, Willy, Moochy, Bob and lastly Paul.

Paul, Paul, Paul. However, this isn't his real name. His real name is Wei Jian but people called him Paul ever since Joshua started to call him Paul. Why Paul you asked? Simply put, he looks like a Paul, or that is at least the reason why Joshua decided to name him that. Dont ask me what a Paul looks like. And hell no its not Paul Twohill. Why is he funny? As Joshua puts it, he can just stand there and do nothing but people will still find it amusing. And at times, the questions he asked (seriously, he wasn't trying to be funny) will make people go O_O And btw, this guys is one heck of a pro gamer.

FFA Keiko

In other words, free-for-all keiko. Simply put: One ring, many people, fight till the last person standing. Lol, it was like damn funny sia. Chaos everywhere but who cares?! I won the first round! XD Woot! Wasn't really expecting to win. After that round, the fasting took its toll on me (its 3 days of training already...) and not to mention some people who kneed me on my left leg -_-" So, I left the battlefield to sit down, feeling rather satisfied I must say ^^ Then it was two more rounds and WTH, the winners were Joshua and Paul...speechless. Especially Paul. he did this 360 degrees Do cut (cut to the torso but where got people spin and cut -_-") It was like O_O

Lol, I'll update if theres more so for now..ciao

No comments: