Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Kooh

Woot, she came out during the time when i had the kendo training camp. Also, a new course Silvia Cannon (the most irritating course so far) made its debut. Ahaha, therefore, when i log in to Pangya after the camp, went straight ahead to purchase her cos have been waiting for her debut for a long time (Note that the one above ain't mine cos her equipments aren't really out yet)


At first, using her was kinda hard as her stats are not on par yet with the current character i'm using, Leorio. Lol, however, i'm now able to use her quite well. Hmm, today, i thought that I will try to beat my record for Blue Lagoon, which is at -15. So this time round, I used Kooh instead of Leorio. First tourney came and went and the score was..-15. I was like ARGHHHH, cos I only need a point to break the previous score. So I tried again and it was....-15. Ahaha, I was seriously pissed man. I mean...to get the same score two times in a row n all i need was at least a birdie to break my record -_-" I went out of the room but Pcyborg was still in there so i went in to try again and this time I got...



-20!!! POWER! Wasn't really expecting -20 but what the heck and damn, I missed the trophies but who cares?! Lol, (*breathes) dis is the scorecard.




ahaha, and for all 3 tourneys I did albatross in each of them at hole 15


Her pose when she gets HIO, Albatross or Eagle.






No comments: