Saturday, May 19, 2007

Air Gear

Haha, I'm back! First off, have a new pic for the blog ^^ The guy is Ikki, the main lead for Air Gear. Thus, today I shall just give my 2 cents regarding the anime and manga. For all those that haven't read or watch it yet, I suggest you watch the anime before reading the manga. It's for your own good! Lol.

When I first heard of Air Gear and went to read the review, my first impression was like " Hmm, how interesting can an anime get with....roller blades. Ones that can make you...fly?!" Lol, but since the anime cds were like staring right at me in the face (Thanks, Jas XD) I figured that I should give it a try. So, I did. Hell, Air gear is simply o_o It first started out as what is said in the summary but as the anime progress, the story gets deeper and deeper. Lol, will not dwell into what the story is or it'll be a spoiler =P So, about why one should watch the anime before reading the manga?

Well, first thing first, the artwork in the manga is simply awesome. You can see the difference of the artwork between the anime and manga. Furthermoe, the anime stops halfway and to continue the storyline, one have to read the manga. Haha, I'll be lying if I say there are only a few similarities between the anime and the manga. Sure, there are a lot of similiar scenes and stuff but no harm starting all over =x Reason being there ARE variations to the scenes. Well, the anime might have ended but the manga is still ongoing. So, why Air Gear? Cause you'll simply love it. I mean, how often do you see people using motorized roller blades to kick butts



Haha, now for the summary can be found in Anime News Network. They are: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=6251 (anime) and http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/manga.php?id=4164 (manga) Lol, see ya then. Cheers~