Sunday, June 03, 2007

FYP, NAPFA and Nationals Tournament

Hey, hey hey! Sup ya'all. Haha, it has been like a chaotic week sia. First up, just started FYP this week. Supervisors are cool and the people in my lab are kinda havoc XD Haha, and finally! There's someone beside me to talk to and my fyp is pair work...well, everyone in the lab is paired so bleah =P It also feels weird lol as my partner and I are the only ones from ECC and we're now located in Block L, surrounded by IT people >.<

Now for NAPFA. Took the test a few days ago on a Friday and after the test, these are the results:

One-minute Sit-up = 49
Standing Broad Jump = 222
Sit-and-Reach = 39 cm
Pull-Up = 5
4x10m Shuttle Run = 10.1 seconds
2.4km Run/Walk = 13.52

Diao~ Passed everything cept 2.4km. == Should have passed sia! Lol, ran the first round and the timing was 1.51 minutes. So I thought to myself, "Hmm, I think by the time I finished 2nd round it'll be around 4 minutes" So, I ran and for some freaking reason, I ran even slower than the first round and hell I did not notice it. Only noticed it when i finished the second round and the timing was like 5+ minutes. By the time panic sia, I was like "WTF!? o_o" by the time I picked up pace, too late already. HEY! at least its better than my secondary school record! lol.

Finally, went for the nationals today. Was like freaking nervous but managed to compose myself and cleared the round robin. Finally made it past the first round in tourney == Headed to the eliminations and my opponent was...CJ! AHHHH, stress seh! haha, for some reason I was a little...ok not a little...a hell lot kanchiong and that cost me my match. BOOOO! There was kinda some mix-up but not a problem though. In fact, am quite thankful I fought CJ. Haha, at least I know what went wrong so wasn't feeling sad after that match. Me and my kanchiong-ness~ HAHA, and Goldfish got second! o_o HE BEAT THE CAT! OMFG!!! Lol, gratz to those who won. Keep up the good work! Hmm, still am the slowest in my batch. Those active in my batch have at least a story to tell and stuff and I still got..none. Bleah, not my style to complain and rant so =P In due time! Haha, thanks to all the juniors who came to support us as well. Appreciate it. Shall end here today I guess. Till next time; Cheers~

No comments: