Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Bleach - Memories of Nobody

There is a movie for Bleach o_o Omg, I'm like super outdated sia. I was practically stunned when I saw the movie uploaded in crunchyroll. Can't blame my ignorance though. 'Stopped' watching Bleach for at least a year. Last episode seen that time was episode 65 i think, when Ichigo managed to saved Rukia.

The movie made its debut on 16th of December 2006 in Japan, although the subbed version was released recently. So for those who waited like months for the subbed version, kinda pity them a lil =P So back to the movie. Plot summary taken from animenewsnetwork.

In Karakura Town, there has been a sudden outbreak of unidentifiable spirits called "blanks" (vacant souls) while in the skies of Soul Society, the real world has been reflected. A mysterious female shinigami called Senna has appeared before Ichigo along with a man named Ganryu, leading a group called the "Dark Ones".

Although the plot is as such, its still based on the hero meets girl, girl gets kidnapped by baddies, hero saves girl kind of thing. Therefore, some might find it a little cliched but to hell with that, I give this movie a two thumbs up, three as a matter of fact (IF i have three) The movie basically revolves around young Senna *points* Not bad for a heroine I must say. Carefree, a little feisty at times, she makes her debut in the movie with style. I must say, I prefer her to be match up with Ichigo though, rather than Rukia or Orihime. ( a lot of people are gonna scream at me for this comment)

Well, in short, its a movie worth watching. A bittersweet story for Senna. The ending song is kinda nice. Sung by Aqua Timez, its titled 'Sen no Yoru wo Koete' It somehow matches the mood at the end of the movie. Oh yea, and make sure to watch it all the way till the end. Some people simply wrapped up when the credits start rolling in =/


Last but not leat, here's the preview of the movie shown in the opening of the anime. Well, a lot of you who have followed the anime series will have seen it but it wouldnt hurt to put it up I guess. Lol, and ironically, the first time I saw a bleach opening after a long break was this opening which makes me think that Senna was a new female lead in the anime =/ That's all for now I guess. Cheers~





No comments: