Saturday, September 01, 2007

Eggplant: Konbanwa minna!! =D Ogenki desuka? Haha, sorry for the lack of updates.

Visitors: Hell yea! It's about time!

Eggplant: Lol, due to the millions and millions of fans out there, I will crawl out of the ground and update my blog =)

Visitors:............

Eggplant: *ahem* I take that silence as a compliment (ungrateful brats, not even a thank you)

Visitor A: Hey, this so called vegetable is mocking us!

Eggplant: I did not!

Visitor A: Yes, you did!

Eggplant: HAH! What are you? Psychic?! Don't make me laugh (This idiot's a psycho!)

Visitor A: Well, as a matter of fact, yes. However, I'm no psycho you @#()&^^$@%^#!


Visitors: *mutters*

Eggplantt: Hey! Hey! Don't listen to this fella! I want Security!

Security Guards: What can we do for you sir!

Eggplant: Take him away! (Man, I love this job =D)

Security Guards : Yes sir!

Visitor A: NO! NO! He's the one you want! Not me! Noooooooooooo!

Eggplant: (Good riddance ~_~) Ok, back to blogging XP


Sorry, if the top part is lame or anything, just have the sudden urge to write that =P. It's been three weeks since the start of the holidays. Hmm, what have I done so far. For the first week, slept, eat, slept, play RO, slept, msn, slept...alright, I have been pratically asleep for the first week ~_~

Well, I've also went to two recruitment agencies and have a job now. Work is pretty simple to understand. Just need to sort out the components. People there are friendly as well. Thing is, it is located near Boon Lay MRT and thus, I have to wake up early (there goes my beauty sleep ~_~) Not that bad lol, MK is also =D Oh yea, work has also been extended till next week which means...more cash $_$ Not forgetting fasting starts next week ~_~ Ah, too sleepy! Lol, shall update more somewhere this week. Cheers~

No comments: