Tuesday, June 13, 2006

NOOOOOO! THE HORROR! JAPAN LOST! Ref biased? I dunno. Players too tired? Maybe. The way they lost is like O_O Furthermore, Australia only manage to score all 3 goals at the last 10 mins (extra time included). I mean...wad da fish?!?! Doshite...DOSHITE?!?! Its like lady luck suddenly stopped smiling on em and went to their opponents instead. Still, they had many chances but never make full use of it.


Ahaha, past few days has been cool (almost). First up, there was a campfire at Hougang Sec on sat. However, there was only 4 of us -_-" So we decided to join Unicorn, along with Harris from Condor. And I can tell u the Unicorn ppl are da craziest batch i have ever seen...seriously. Lol, its great fun to be with em XD Ahaha, the emcees were also good, with Ahmad being the best and funniest as usual. All in all, it would be a pretty successful campfire if not for da rain which force us to move into da hall 2 times @_@ Also met some of my fellow jamboree mates XP

On sun, I went to this carnival held at the Police Academy. Enetered a lucky draw and I won...a slow cooker T_T I have a feeling I will win smth but a slow cooker... I have soooo wanted da printer T_T..

Yesterday, played pangya for da first time in i dunno how long. Most memorable match is when i fought nimrehs, who did tomahawk shots like there's no tmr XP Bah, she's much ahead of me so its expected she'd do dat...and win T_T

After dat, went to sch to study and i found out dat one should never pass a whiteboard marker to ZC and Eric. Why? maybe I'll tell u ppl another time. Gah, my stomach's acting up again @_@

No comments: