Saturday, June 30, 2007

Weee~ Managed to catch Transformers yesterday! Sorry for not attending training people >.< My class don't really have time to get together XD Sorry again! Lol. Overall, the show rocks! Especially the fighting scenes! Haha, I have no idea what the storyline would be like as I rarely watch the cartoons when it was aired. That time, I was a real Teenage Ninja Turtle fanatic that I wore things related to TMNT from head to toe. Hmm, I still have the picture somewhere...Lol, back to Transformers. Graphics wise, it kicks ass! Although a few of them were seen in "Pimp My Ride" and received a makeover =P Like I said, I did not really watch the cartoons and only noticable one is Optimus Prime. For some reason, his truck wasn't dragging a container (if i remember correctly, should be dragging one) Nontheless, this movie is great if you like action-packed ones. Also, as stated in the newspapers, the movie will be loud...very LOUD.

Some of the FYP students went to the NEWater plant the day before. That time during the briefing one of the lecturer jokingly shouted at another one "The bus better have aircon or else I won't go!" The other lecturer replied " Have have, don't worry" So, when the bus arrived, it looks normal....except for the fact that the aircon was off! == We're like literally baked inside the bus! Don't know how much they pay the uncle == Lol. The plant itself was pretty much the same as when i visited it during secondary school. Might have a few minor changes but no major ones. A lot of us don't really have the phobia to drink NEWater like when it first came out and there were jokes like "Hey, your drinking my pee!" == Lol. Cheers~

No comments: