Saturday, April 22, 2006

For da past week, i'm been hungry once too many. Hehe, what to do but eat, eat, eat ^^ Lol, yesterday was kendo orientation. The number that turn up was abt 120(got the no. from selina's blog XP) Ahaha, still remember when my batch first join kendo. I wasnt very enthu at first cos i was more like kena dragged by some1. Well, as time passes, i got to enjoy kendo more and made many good friends. Hopefully, we can retain the juniors and not let it be like my batch where a lot of ppl has left. Ahaha, da grp that i was wif yesterday, a lot were shy at first but as soon as they hold the shinai, all the ques start coming in. One even asked me if we join tourney's and stuff but had no time to tell him more as they had to line up. Lol, keiko (sparring) was quite cool yesterday. Finally got to fight against yixin, then i fought nabil, lishen and yuyan. Yixin ki-i (battle cry?) was rather unique but the most memorable battle yesterday was with nabil. Reason: Both of us charged in but since he is lot bigger, i got flung back. And if landing on my butt wasn't enough, he men (cut to the head) me when i was on da floor and did it again when i was getting up. Lol, that didn't dampened my spirit so i just got back and resume fighting.

No comments: