Saturday, April 01, 2006

HAPPY B'DAY TO ME! HAPPY B'DAY TO ME! HAPPY B'DAY TO SUSU...eh, salah salah. I meant NASU X_X lol, turned 18 on a day where ppl become fools. ahaha, went to Breeks at harbour front with my family for lunch today. Food was kinda good and everything but their service...I'll give them a big, fat F. F for FAIL!! It was the most horrible service i experience. Even hawker centres provide better(in some ways). First things first, they only serve the drinks after the food. I mean like, what the hell. i wasnt dat affected but the poor english woman eating wif her friend next to us was practically in need of water after a few bites. Next thing, they are very, VERY slow in everything. Seriously...Thirdly, they have no initiative. i can go on and on but...nah. Lol, thx to everyone who wish me a Happy B'day. Oh yea!!! One more thing. There's a new online game called PangYa. Actually not new coz i saw the game in thailand when i went for da jamboree. So there XP Any1 wanna play just look for me...PrismaSaix.

No comments: