Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm back! Muahahahaha! Another day at FYP as usual. My part of the project is kinda stagnant at the moment. Seems like no one here knows how to do it, not even the almighty Goldfish and Pcyborg >.< It's quite frustrating trying to solve that particular thing everyday and going back home empty-handed, knowing that tomorrow will be the same old thing again if nothing is accomplished. Haven't been watching anime nor playing games lately as I just can't seem to find the mood. Crud, at least Xiangli has finished her end of the deal T_T Have to really chiong now since its already like end of Week 7. There's always a way~

Seems like everyone is not feeling well one way or another these past few days. Went for training on Monday although I ain't feeling that well. Truly sorry if I make you people worry >.< (Thanks for the whole bunch of panadol Duck =P)Trainings hadn't been that bad either. Haha, East West is coming soon! This will be the first one i'm participating in as I missed last year's one due to windsurfing =P Heard it was rather fun =D Hmm, will prolly update more at home later or something. Cheers~

No comments: